- What can I use instead of very different?
- What can I say instead of many?
- How do you say large amounts?
- How do you say so many?
- What is another word for different?
- What is a word that means new and different?
- What is a word for someone who is different?
- What is a good word for a lot?
- What is a fancy word for many?
- How do you say lots of people?
What can I use instead of very different?
Words to Use Instead of VERYvery lazyindolentcautiousvery simplebasicskeletalvery talltoweringcherishedvery differentdisparatetediousvery emptydesolateexcruciating39 more rows.
What can I say instead of many?
How do you say large amounts?
Synonymssubstantial. adjective. large in amount or degree.considerable. adjective. large in size, amount, or degree.extensive. adjective. very large in amount or degree.enormous. adjective. very large in size or quantity.huge. adjective. extremely large in number, amount, or degree.great. adjective. … large. adjective. … high. adjective.
How do you say so many?
so many / synonymsso much.as much.as many.too many.too much.this much.enough. adj. & n.large number.More items…
What is another word for different?
Some common synonyms of different are disparate, divergent, diverse, and various. While all these words mean “unlike in kind or character,” different may imply little more than separateness but it may also imply contrast or contrariness.
What is a word that means new and different?
When they say ‘new approach’ they imply both new and different. But you should mind the word combinations like ‘innovative approach’, ‘advanced technology’. Following Pureferret’s comment, if we refer to programming, and need a single new and different something, we use ‘unique’ like ‘unique key’ in database.
What is a word for someone who is different?
disparate diametrical distinct dissimilar contrary opposite diverse contrasting polar varied distinguishable various several difference variant contrastive incompatible antithetic divers divergent antithetical diametric assorted unlike. Antonyms.
What is a good word for a lot?
What follows is a list of alternatives to “a lot.” Consider using these more descriptive words and phrases in your next project.a good deal.a great deal.a large number.ample.a whole heap.an abundance.bunches.copious, copious amount.More items…•
What is a fancy word for many?
1. 0. Find another word for many. In this page you can discover 76 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for many, like: numerous, countless, diverse, multiplied, several, divers, manifold, sundry, multiplex, multifarious and innumerable.
How do you say lots of people?
1. Crowd, multitude, swarm, throng refer to large numbers of people.